We are excited to announce the agenda and speaker line up for Downstream 2022, the annual strategic forum for New Zealand’s energy sector. With the help of this year’s advisors, we have developed a relevant and exciting programme that will challenge, excite, and enthuse delegates.
Key topics include:
- Energy democratisation – fiction or future
- Market design comparisons – lessons for Aotearoa
- Future regulations and their collective influence
- Benefits of open data sharing
- Trading and market effects from grid-scale solar growth
- Renewable fuel transition and energy security
- Solutions for vulnerable customers
- The disruptors to watch
The energy sector has much to discuss in 2022 and Downstream is the place to do it!
CLICK HERE to view the full programme.